Sunday, March 9, 2014

Please help support my daughter

My beautiful daughter is working hard co-coordinating a Canadian Cancer Society's Relay for Life Event on the campus of Simon Fraser University.   
As well as participating in the 12 hour relay and co-ordinating all the events she will be cutting off her beautiful hair. 
16" will be cut and donated to the Angel Hair for Kids 

If you are so inclined and would like to make a donation to this wonderful event, I know she would be truly thankful.  (and her team can beat the other teams on campus)

 Follow this  LINK to her personal donation page.
 (Canadian residence will receive a tax receipt)




Thank you for donating

One proud Momma


1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah -- you've got terrific reason to be proud! She's a lovely girl, too, Lee! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.