Thursday, December 12, 2013

I've been spoiled

Thank's to my Secret Santa from Colorado Lady's Secret Santa Soiree, I have been spoiled with lots of goodies.   I know that my Secret Santa is from Canada and that's about it.  If she is reading this  I can tell her that I have stayed in her home town twice, both times to catch the Chi-Cheemaun ferry many years ago.  

Look at this wonderful box  of goodies. 

 Anticipation was killing me and I couldn't wait to open it
 oh exciting

 so many little packages
 I couldn't contain myself
 look at all these wonderful things; decorations, chocolate, note cards, magnets 
and vintage sewing supplies.

Thank you sew much Secret Santa your thoughtfulness and gifts are much appreciated.  Thank you Suzanne for once again organizing such a great exchange.

happy stitching 

Lee

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful parcel to receive.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely package! Love the vintage sewing supplies. It's been lots of fun seeing what everyone received.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.