Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Quilt Festival Classes

One of the highlights of going to Quilt Market and or Festival is to attend classes with very experienced and inspirational quilters.

Unfortunately, due to our late registration, many classes were already full and the selection was a little slim.  

Kim (Chatterbox Quilts) my travel buddy and I managed to get into an Eleanor Burns class.  We also had a chance to meet her at her booth.  She mentioned that her first addition "Quilt in a Day" series of books are now becoming collector items.   I happen to have one of them, which I guess I better hang on to now.

in her booth

Her class was promoting her new book El's Kitchen which has many great patterns in it.  


Kim and I got to be the quilting angels (helpers) in the class and got to hold up her quilts for the class. 



Kim & Eleanor
Baby Lock machines provided

Here is my finished block/mug and goodie rug, all ready for a cup of tea and a scones.  

Stay tuned for more 'sewlibrity' quilter pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.