Monday, October 28, 2013

To market to market to buy a ....fat Quarter

Having an awesome time at the International Quilt Market. Tuesday is a transition day between Market (for manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers and distributors to show case new stuff) and Festival (open to the public). So I am headed on a bus tour to shops and the Texas Quilt Museum.

Here is some Quilty eye candy:


There is so many to look at in the viewing gallery it gets a little overwhelming but great inspiration. 

You can see more quilt market fun if you follow me on Instagram. @lalaslovelys 

Happy Stitching

Lee



2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Great photo's! I'm going to the festival friday and in the weekend. Arrived last Sunday, stay with family in La Porte. Going for a small trip to new orleans on tuesday till thursday. If youare going shop hopping, Painted pony's is just around the corner of where my family lives. Great shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilts, especially I like the village quilt. Have fun at the Quilt Market! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.