Friday, October 18, 2013

9 ties + 4 dress shirts + 5 golf shirts =

 = 2 quilt tops


 I will write more about the process of making these in another post.

 I have two identical tops completed as well as their backs.  


I am calling these 'Memorial Quilts'. 
 They will be given to the children of a father who passed away suddenly.
  I used his ties and dress shirts to create the tops. 
 The golf shirts are incorporated into the backs.   (pictures coming)

Be thankful for those that surround you now!


Lee

Linking up to Finish it Up Friday even though they aren't completely finished 

1 comment:

  1. You are one sweet woman. Huge Hugs to you and these are very special works of love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.