Thursday, May 30, 2013

Prairie Quilt Mercantile

Still thinking about Heritage Park and all the wonderful quilts I saw there. 

 Not only were there quilts to  drool over but there is also a Merchant Mall.  
Vendors from around Alberta and BC come together to sell there stuff.  

I had the pleasure to visit the booth of Prairie Quilt Mercantile and visit with Devon Lavigne


 She and Sharon Smith are the creative partners of Prairie Quilt Mercantile.  Both living and working from Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
They create amazing quilt designs and quilts.  They were very excited to be at this festival to introduce to everyone there new book:  


Their designs are beautiful.



Right now they have a Mystery quilt happening on Facebook called Plenty of Fish

Go check them out. You won't be disappointed. 

1 comment:

  1. Their booth looks so inviting - I bet it was even better in person. Going to go check out that mystery now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.