Friday, January 18, 2013

RETREAT.....

I am heading to our guilds retreat in the country this weekend. 
 Guess what?  It is a UFO Retreat.  
Perfect timing for me. see post here about mine. 

On my list to work on:

* border for Orca Bay
* sew binding on Christmas quilt
* outline stitch on Safari
* sandwich and quilt Mimi's table runner

My friend Kim from Chatterbox Quilts is coming along and will keep me in line! 

 I am still on the path of not starting anything new until my UFO's are completed.  It is so hard.  There is so many projects that I want to start. Afterall piecing the top is the most fun, don't you agree?

I have even signed up for a course on how to use a long arm machine.  Then I can rent the machine and hopefully clear up the UFo's quickly.   





all packed up and ready to go (no, I am not excited)

Here's to productivity this weekend!

Happy Stitiching!

1 comment:

  1. What FUN!!! Retreats are great and just what the Quilt Doc ordered for a Gal with UFO's. Just think...you'll be ready to START a NEW project when you get back...and YES, I agree starting a new top is the FUNNIST part!

    Have a GREAT Time!!!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.