Thursday, December 6, 2012

Secret Santa, block exchange & Blog Hop & celebration

 These little bundles of goodness are off to my Secret Santa. Part of Colorado Lady's Secret Santa Soiree!
 
I am still looking for participants in my Winter White Block Exchange.
  
Lalas Lovelys
 
I will be participating in the the Quilting Gallery's 5th Birthday Party starting on Dec 10th
Blog Hop Party
 
I will be celebrating a milestone then too! 
birthday-cake
so check back here on Dec 10th.  We have some celebrating to do!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I missed Colorado Lady's Secret Santa this year. Bummer! I'm playing in the birthday party, too!!! It should be loads of fun! And I voted for your Peace runner on the weekly contest!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to your blog. I LOVE your PEACE table runner in your banner. Is this your design? Can you share directions? Thanks so much. Peace to you this holiday season

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.