Saturday, December 17, 2011

A winner has been choosen!

And the winner is......

SHORTBREAD -16

that is the most popular cookie on my very random Christmas cookie survey.

followed by:
 Peanut Butter cookies - 11 including Buckeyes
Gingerbread/molasses - 8
Chocolate cookies -7
Sugar or cut out cookies - 5
tied with -3
Coconut macaroons
Snowballs
Mexican wedding

tied with - 2
Mint
Oatmeal
Thumbprints
Pecan
Pizzelle

others:
Mince pies
Bourbon balls
haystacks
Brunsli
Springerlie
Kourambiedes
Italian
Cake Batter

They all sound delicous and I loved the stories behind them. Thanks for sharing.
My cookie try last year!
Oh we also have a winner of the give-a-way.
Random number gadget chose #35.
Sheila (Sheila's Quilt World):
"I love shortbread cookies at Christmas, always a treat"

Thanks for becoming a new follower too Sheila. (not sure where you are from but I will be sending you an email.)

Thank you to all of you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment and for becomming new followers. I was thrilled everyday to see you had stopped by.

I will have some finishes to post later this week...but for now back to more baking!!

Until next time,

Happy Stitching, or baking, or shopping, or wrapping, or decorating or whatever you are doing!!

Lee


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my name , yippee. Those cookies all look yummy!
    Sheila in Nova Scotia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.