Thursday, July 15, 2010

Catching up

Wow seems like forever since I blogged.

If you care to see pictures from trip to San Francisco they are here.  We had a great time.  We even managed to bike across the Golden Gate Bridge from Pier 45 to Sausalito, where we caught the ferry home.  Hope I don't bore you with our photos!

Sorry i had to remove the slide show...didn't realize at the time the song that would be blasting when viewing the pictures.

I have been doing some sewing, but nothing finished yet.  think i have too many started and now need to get them finished. Here are a few sneak peaks;
placemats in the making!
hexagons that grew in my garden runner for the ottoman
 I tried some new freemotion stitching

still working on this pinwheel variation

I hope to get a few things finished by next week. 
Yesterday D#2 got her ears pierced.  she was so nervous but did well with only a few tears after the fact.  now she is sporting cute will crystal blue flowers in her ears.
today we are off to a new farmers market, LQS and ortho.
This weekend the boys are off to Edmonton for soccer provincials.
I will be going to another LQS for their semi annual fabric sale. I am being commissioned by a friend to make her son a rag quilt for university. We picked out the flannel so now I just need to buy it. (hope it is still there)
I have been suffering from pulled back/shoulder muscles and stiff neck this week, not sure what from, but dang I wish it would go away. Went for a massage yesterday so hoping it will help soon.

What are you working on or not?

3 comments:

  1. I got my ears pierced before I could remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the hexagons you're growing -- cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to One Flower Wednesday! Your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.