Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mini summer quilt swap


Well finally I have my mini quilt completed and ready to post Monday morning. I had been done for awhile now, just need the label. this ws may second time machine appliqueing, which i did enjoy and hope to do more of. I got it completed today and all packaged ready to go to......???? I will say, it is going on a journey to another country!
Tomorrow I am going back to Value Village as it is 50% off day and see if there is any more fabric left.
The purchases from last week have been made into a hourglass blocks and the top is nearly complete. Too many interuptions and household duties to get it done this weekend.
Have a great week everyone!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping to view my blog. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of my projects.